LAST MODIFIED: March 8, 2022
Quest for Runia game
In the event of a game crash or error, Quest for Runia collects the following information to assist in improving future versions of the game:
- Game version.
- Date and time the error occurred.
- Type of error and how many times it occurred.
- A „Stack Trace“ and/or „Error Log“, which tells us which part of the game caused the error.
- Operating system version.
- Model name of the Device, CPU and GPU.
When playing, the game collects and store only the minimum amount of data required to support game features:
- The account name and ID provided (Oculus ID).
To request the deletion of any user data associated with your platform account name and ID, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line „User Data Deletion“.